Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Unexpected, unexplained (2006)

Like rifle hilts bent sideways overhead the trees grew thick;
The greenness and the redness and my heartbeat coming quick.

The way broke clear, the path awoke, and standing in its wake,
A nymph of premonitions there into my eyes bespake.

Her lids were thickly painted like the secrets of a fox.
Enchantress devastating me with hypnotizing locks.

They flashed and swam and changed their tone forgetting they were hair
And what would happen in that glade would only happen there.

She tempted me, and I did her, and both of us inclined.
I felt her body steam within and left myself behind.

My skin pretended it was stuck to her, I do confess,
For never did it wish to part from her and her caress.

Then overhead the trees grew close and ushered by their plea
I left my nymph, but still I’m followed by her memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment