Friday, May 28, 2010

Coveting...

I first came across Company of We on Facebook, from a friend who was surprised I wasn't aware of the brand. Make no mistake, I am now. This line of affordable separates quietly shifts traditional silhouettes while remaining true to the essence of good tailoring. A bit dandy, a bit laid-back, kind of nerdy and definitely cool, I have a feeling these pieces are going to become my new staples. The S/S 2010 lookbook has me enamoured.


Grey has made an impact in recent seasons as a crisp, fresh neutral. The colour works beautifully to effect the refinement of this jacket.


A 3/4 sleeve is not the easiest thing for a man to pull off, but Company of We's version is undeniably smart and stylish. How can you not love the overturned patterned cuffs?

No comments:

Post a Comment